Task Module is designed for defining tasks, services and daily operations of medical teams provided in process of planning and disposals. All components, their groups and their connections are defined individually according to needs of individual company. With this solution, planning becomes much easier work and what is more important, there is smaller risk of making any mistakes.
Fully defined, grouped and described duties completely change work of dispatchers. Automated creating processes of medical teams at the stage of planning, complex system of suggestions and control of authorization during edition, causes that dispatcher can concentrate on proper performance of basic operations of dispatcher.
Creating tasks include theirs relation to contracts with the NHF. Using that data together with numbers of specific services of NHF simplifies and accelerate disposal and accounting of completed work. This design also eliminates the source of errors in accounting with National Health Fund often occurring in other solutions, forcing entering data about contracts and service codes after completing order.
- Defining and editing tasks identifying teams or work which is a component of periodic schedule,
- Possibility of adaptation and control of all parameters of tasks according to law and company agreements,
- Defining and editing groups of tasks,
- Defining NHF teams codes regarding to the contract,
- Defining NHF services codes regarding to the contract,
- Defining and grouping absence, sickness and holidays according to law and company agreements,
- Defining work patterns for transport orders,
- Defining other work designed for planning, recording and working time accounting taking into account all types of work (dispatcher, business trip, etc.),
- Possibility of graphical view and edition of tasks in each group,
- Transfer of to other programs/systems in the company.