Fuel Module is used for fuel and technical materials accounting used during orders realization. It allows construction of any calculating algorithms by individual business requirements with regard to individually defined standards, deviations from norms, sections of runs, type of usage and additions resulting from heating, air conditioning or usage of additional equipment assigned to the vehicle.
- Automatic import of automation refueling from once own refueling stations,
- Downloading data about refueling from electronic invoices,
- Defining fuel standards for vehicle and fleet of vehicles,
- Creating an algorithm that calculates normative fuel consumption of all components of fuel used regarding runs, season and external conditions,
- Multi-tanks and multi-fuel accounting,
- Accounting of heating, air conditioning, towing, other components,
- Fuel Overconsumption Committee, verification of fuel overconsumption and savings,
- Fuel reports,
- Graphical presentation of refueling, consumption and savings of fuel.