Tasks Module is designed for defining tasks which can be planned in a long-time schedule for duties realized in everyday activities.
Creating duties is based on registered transport and carriage orders and demand for the use of technological equipment. It allows to edit single and periodic orders. Basing on those orders, Tasks Module generates schedule of duties, with particular employees, with the right equipment, on following days in Optigraph and Dispatcher Modules.
Due to the creation of duties in a two-stage process, the module is able to highlight two functional areas:
- registration and proceeding of orders
- edition and proceeding of duties.
- Defining single orders, annual, monthly, weekly, for any period,
- Defining orders for daily shifts,
- Defining elements of order:
- Starting and Ending points,
- Zones and departments in which orders are realized,
- special zones and special conditions of realization – difficulties, deleterious
- debit accounts for orders
- technical sections runs,
- parameters defining possible daily activities of duty and their times, which can be included in various drivers duties (breaks, special runs, etc.) with an option of automatic adding during editing and import
- hardware/rolling stock requirements for the orders,
- Edition of periods and days of the orders in arbitrary period of time,
- Edition of orders for variable periods of workload or special days,
- Support of periodical requirements:
- creating short-term requirements according to long-term order,
- creating temporary requirements beyond of long-term, regular orders,
- balance reported requirements with possibilities of equipment
- approving requirements for defined period (eg. week)
- Creating orders based on requirements,
- Editing duties for drivers / operators based on orders.