Statistics sub-module is designed for accounting transport work and equipment usage. The application allows full accounting of company operating costs, qualification and assessment of each work, dividing cost for external customers, divisions and other companies.
Invoices sub-module is a complementary tool. It is designed for issuing invoices and credit notes.
Basic functionality – work accounting
- Full parameterization of accounting parameters – possibility of accounting regarding individual needs,
- Comparison of scheduled and realized transport work and used equipment in terms of selected parameters,
- Accounting of performed orders – realization, time, cost and quality of implementation,
- Edition of causes of failure and faulty execution of orders divided into branches, customers or other criteria
- Categorization of causes of failure and faulty execution,
- Reports to calculate with customers,
- Integration with accounting department and Invoices module – electronic data transmission of orders to issue internal notes and invoices for customers
- Issuing invoices for external clients and internal notes,
- Analyst reports to for Board of Directors.
Report module is used to edit reports according to user needs. Equipped with a universal “engine” software enables the construction of arbitrary, user-configurable reports with operational data stored in the system database. One of the most important elements of the system which allows quick administration and management and detailed analysis of activities necessary to make decisions and control company’s work.
- Reports management – the ability to group and share selected reports with groups of users according to needs,
- Configuration of reports for Customer at the stage of pre-implementation,
- Possibility of creating multi-dimensional “cubes” and viewing it through pivot tables,
- Export of data from reports to Excel.