The module is used to define and store information about the company and its structure, enables to organize workflow and configure user access to the system.
- Defining organizational structure of the company
- Defining a calendar with the distinction of a specific timetable and a type of work day
- Defining dictionary of terms used in the system, supplies, events, and their types,
- Creating a database of external customers
- Control and limiting user access to personal data and functionality
Vehicle and machines data
The module is used to define and record technical and operational data of vehicles and technological equipment, affecting the way they are planed and disposed in the enterprise.
- Conducting full record of vehicle, including all data necessary for planning allocation of transportation to work, daily dispatch and their settlement
- Defining approvals for vehicles and automatic information about the necessity of their renewal with configuration of when and how to notice of this fact
- Record and management of additional devices mounted in vehicles,
- Storing records of vehicle accessories
- Defining fuel transactions and fuel tanks data, with the possibility of consumption standards identification or special conditions introduction.
The module is used to keep records of employees and setting up permissions and preferences of employees depending on their employment system and function in the company.
- Keeping staff records containing all data necessary for planning, daily dispatch and time sheets,
- Defining parameters concerning dimensions of working time of employees, types of posts, modes of employment and contraindications to specific work
- Arbitrary defining of groups of employees by criteria such as dimension of time, skills, preferences for performing certain work, etc.
- Keeping records of contracts with full employment history,
- Management of holidays and other absences of employees on current input from different modules.