Dispatcher graphical panel
Full Graphic, Multi-user panel with automatic generation of dispatching waybills (road card, work card). It is equipped with a module providing optimal disposal and a number of dispatcher tools such as dispatching duty substitutions, failures, operational occurrences, quick waybills editing. Cooperates with the onboard vehicle computers (GPS), communication with the vehicle (GPRS) and a vehicle service station.
- Automatic control of drivers coming to work
- Possibility of choosing date or period of dispatcher work,
- Multi-client work – possibility to work simultaneously on several dispatcher stations,
- Filters: tasks, brigades, shifts, drivers, vehicles – the choice of the work scope, the ability to share work between dispatchers,
- Edition of column (hiding, pivot, sorting)
- Configuration of view of conflicts and events, time of notifications, size and type of fonts (row height)
- Downloading of plan for the selected day / period from periodic planning,
- Possibility of changing driver for scheduled duties in the event of sickness, holidays, other random events and recording of those changes,
- Current information from service workshop about vehicle or machine efficiency
- Possibility of changing vehicle or machine for scheduled duties in the event of failure or unavailability and recording of those changes
- Automatic signalization of shift absence for the duty scheduled to leave in a defined time interval,
- Providing advices to dispatcher in case of necessity of replacing missing driver – displaying a list of reserve drivers,
- Optimal advices for dispatcher in case of necessary changes – the list of employees, vehicles, machines and duties sorted by optimization criteria introduced during the interim planning,
- Recording current employees absence and delays,
- Storing records of use of reserves and roster of employees,
- Storing records of current drivers and buses in use,
- Possibility of viewing data on employee work history and schedule on consecutive days in defined period of time,
- Automatic and manual assignment of specific vehicles for scheduled tasks according to the parameter
- Storing records of vehicles passages to / from the depot along with their automatic identification,
- Definition and implementation of out of plan courses and duties, and the ability to conduct records of additional tasks performed by principal indications,
- Storing records of downtime of vehicles and drivers’ rest breaks,
- Storing record of vehicles and employees changes and adding a description specifying the reasons for those changes,
- Printing documents for vehicles and employees, such as: waybills and other designs used by the company,
- Printing waybills: singular, all selected for the driver after logging,
- Possibility of printing waybills with the barcode for the automatic identification in the editing system,
- Possibility of current preview of additional windows (configurable):
- Vehicles\machines (sorting, searching, editing efficiency, working, view of schedule, downtime, edition of downtime),
- Employees (sorting, searching, editing work, holidays, absences, view of schedule, contact information, events)
- Standby – standby with and without the car (time filter, sort, edit, reserve),
- Window with duty details – all data about the duty: name, time, assignments, possible transgressions and errors in compare to the list,
- Events window – daily dispatch, event registration with the possibility to edit the description and to respond to events window,
- Automatic registration of defined events during dispatcher work,
- Automatic information about errors (exceedances) when making changes,
- Ability to split the duty and re-allocation its parts,
- Current registration of real drivers working time through the introduction of real data after returning to the depot,
- Transfer of data to other programs,
- Ability to work with external systems – GPS, onboard computers,
- Possibility of defining temperature conditions, introducing of external temperature measurement
The module provides dispatchers current information about the condition and availability of vehicles and equipment, associated with a service station.
- Editing data concerned on efficiency of vehicles and machines on a bench located in the customer service department.
- Approval of vehicle efficiency on a common list by a responsible employee.
- Forecast for dispatching about number of efficient vehicles by groups in selected hours.
- Functionality associated with daily disposal module.
- Edition window of vehicles’ efficiency provided to workshop.
- Real-time information from workshop to dispatchers about available and disabled vehicles.